EIT, LEED AP BD+C
Anthony has worked as both a commissioning agent and commissioning project manager for individual mission critical facilities, and has participated in functionally testing data centers, manufacturing facilities, cogeneration plants, and office buildings. Additionally, Anthony acted as a data center commissioning program manager, functioning as the client’s representative to lead integration of commissioning and QA/QC programs into the project level across simultaneous global builds. His experience extends across four continents and includes a variety of data center designs and sizes.
- B.S., Energy Systems Engineering, Oregon State University
- LEED Accredited Professional Building Design and Construction
- Energy Efficiency Professionals Member
- High Performance Commissioning Member
- Sustainability Professionals Member