Art brings to Glumac’s commissioning team more than 30 years of electrical engineering design, emergency power generation systems, project management, construction management, and electrical utilities operations. Much of his work has been with the Port of Seattle, Federal Aviation Administration, critical infrastructure, and other institutional projects. Art will assist the project team when they need expertise in electrical systems and recommendations for testing. Outages during testing are greatly reduced when Art is on the job. He served in the U.S. Navy and is a Vietnam Veteran.
- B.S., Electrical Engineering | Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- B.S., Nuclear Engineering Technology | Excelsior College, Albany, NY
- A.A., Reactor Control and Electrical Systems | Columbia Basin College, Pasco, WA
- Licensed Professional Engineer, WA
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Member
- National Management Association