Bill is a veteran of HVAC controls systems in installations and system programming, with a wide range of control strategies, in addition to other low voltage systems, on new construction and retrofit projects. He brings upwards of 35 years of experience to the project team. He is skilled at executing complicated sequences that require attention to detail and coordination between multiple trades. Bill can facilitate customer training, systems troubleshooting, and system optimization for energy savings for a variety of customers and sectors, including office and high tech industries. He joined Glumac’s Seattle office in the summer of 2018, after four years in Glumac’s Bay Area office.
- A.A., Liberal Arts, Cuyamaca College, El Cajon, CA
- AABC Commissioning Group (ACG) Certified Commissioning Authority
- Keesler Air Force Base, Avionics Systems and Basic Electronics, Biloxi, MS
- United States Air Force Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Certificate of Leadership, Alexandria, LA
- Sheppard Air Force Base, Instructor Training, Wichita Falls, TX