Ed Helbig joined Glumac in 2010. His background includes 12 years in Facilities Management of Continuing Care Retirement Communities and 14 years in the controls/building automation industry. His responsibilities have included large facility retrofit and new construction capital projects as well as Building Automation Systems design engineering & project, construction and operations management. During his 11 years at Siemens, Ed was awarded the Siemens Operations Professional of the Year, 2000. This prestigious award for project profitability, customer satisfaction and collegiate respect.
- Building Automation Controls
- Higher Education, Institutional
- Laboratory and Healthcare Facilities, Life Sciences
- Siemens Training: HVAC and DDC Troubleshooting, DDC Design, Advanced Programming, Laboratory Design, Field Project Management.
- Project Management, 6 years
- Operations Management, 8 years
- Director of Facilities, 12 years