QCXP, CCP, CBCP, ACEM
Project Manager/Commissioning Authority, Los Angeles, CA
Joshua is a Commissioning Authority with over 12 years of experience in Commissioning (Cx) and Retro-Commissioning (RCx), as well as an additional fifteen years of experience in the construction industry. A versatile team leader with a proven record of executing commissioning efforts on behalf of both public and private sector institutions, Joshua is an adaptable and astute Commissioning Authority adept at coordinating with diverse stakeholders to steer projects through the commissioning process. Joshua will play a pivotal role in assisting Aaron with the day to day managing of the project, ensuring all the commissioning deliverables are submitted on time, issues identified in the field are properly tracked to closure and assisting in the field during testing.
- Courses Toward Bachelor of Science (BS), Chemical Engineering University of Kentucky
- Qualified Commissioning Process Provider Certificate (QCxP) University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Certified Commissioning Professional (CCP) by Building Commission Certification Board (BCA)
- Certified Building Commissioning Professional (CBCP) by American Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Accredited Commercial Energy Manager (ACEM) State of South Carolina